Thursday 4 March 2010

Zappers and Fat Controllers

First, I'd like to say a big "thank you" to everyone who has contributed so far, the stories you have submitted have made me smile, and got me talking which is exactly what they were supposed to do!

Now, I thought it was time for a special entry, it seems that most people's families have a different word for a TV Remote, so I'd like to know, what's yours?

My family is very boring in that we just call it the 'remote' but so far I have had these other suggestions:

'Doofer' from Rach
'Fat controller' from Sarah R
'Zapper' from my boyfriend Dash
'The gun'  from Tom O
'Buttons' from Charlie M
'Duffer' from Roxie R

So, suggestions please... either by commenting on this post, or via my uni email at u0674502@hud.ac.uk

1 comment:

  1. Generally we just call it the 'thingy' or the 'thingummy'. Occassionally it's also the 'blipper'.

    Alice N :) nice blog btw!

    ReplyDelete